Thursday, May 15, 2014

MY FIRST BLOG

               Hello my name is Fawaz i am 17 yrs old in my junior year of high school. i was placed into a journalism class it was not my choice i was forced to be in it. we write for the school newspaper. as i got into the class i realized it was actually kind of fun. it isn't something that i see myself  doing as a profession but for an elective class it is not annoying at all
              so here i am on blogger starting a blog. i don't know what direction i want this blog to go in but for sure it will have some performance car stuff. but it will be a bit more personal like i will post some things on  my project that me and my dad has been working on for the past two years. the car is a 1991 Toyota supra that my dad bought to sell back on some how i convinced him to give it to me
               i don't wanna make this blog just about my car i hope to post about other peoples project cars. i don't expect this blog to be a huge success like canibeat or anything like that my. goal for this blog is to firstly get a good grade but also i want this blog to be fun for my reads if i get any lol. so yeah this is my blog i hope it goes good and i hope i enjoy blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment