Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Off the Band Waggon

Recently I spotted Brian Waggoner’s s14 over in the Zenki Thread on Zilvia. I almost didn’t recognize the Brian’s car due to his oem styled front bumper compared to his URAS choice (shown below).  With its neon green cage , pink hood, and purple paint job, I’m sure this car turns quite a few heads on the streets of Dayton Ohio as well as on the track. Check the gold CANIBEAT box sticker on rear window after clicking “more”!!!!
URAS-ish phase
s13 redtop SR swap.
S15 turbo
550′s
tuned ecu
fmic
full 3in exhaust
fortune auto 500 coils
yomata garage arms
5 lug conversion
30mm bmagic widebody
custom 6pt cage
dmax hood
18×10 fr500 wheels
bride vios III
Front: 18×10 -3 225/40 federal and -4 degrees camber.
Rear: 18×10 -3 235/40 federal and -1 degree of camber.
“And I’d like to shout out my photographer for making this car look so great, Eamon Queeney. And all of my friends who helped make my car what it is.” – B.W

No comments:

Post a Comment